The Grygla Public School athletics program provides an opportunity for students to participate in a variety of sports throughout the school year.
- Improve academic performance,
- Provide opportunities for students to extend physical education interests,
- Foster better interpersonal relationships through sports participation,
- Encourage student enthusiasm for interschool contests,
- Channel student enthusiasm for interschool contests,
- Channel student energies toward developing useful citizenship skills, and
- Enhance school spirit and the learning environment.
Sports Equipment and Uniform Deposit
District #447 requires that students pay an equipment deposit of $30.00. No sports equipment or uniforms will be issued to a student in grades 7-12 unless this fee has been paid to the office.
Participation fees for students in grades 7-12 will be as follows:
- Volleyball, Girls and Boys Basketball - $35.00
- Football - $45.00
- Track -$35.00
- Cheerleading - $35.00
No family will be charged more than $150.00 for participation fees.