Welcome to 3rd Grade!!!!
If you are not receiving emails from me and would like to, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIGN PLANNERS NIGHTLY
- HAVE YOUR CHILD READ FOR 20 MINUTES (OR MORE) EACH NIGHT, STUDY MATH FACTS, SPELLING WORDS
- SPELLING TESTS EVERY FRIDAY (WORD LISTS WILL BE SENT HOME THE PREVIOUS FRIDAY AND/OR CAN BE FOUND ON spellingcity.com OR BELOW ON THIS PAGE.
- Your child should have no other homework unless they are not using class time to complete work. That will be sent home to finish.
- Math games, videos, and more information about our math can be found on the EM math website. Sign in information is in your child's planner.
- MILK BREAK WILL BE DAILY. STUDENTS CAN BRING A HEALTHY SNACK TO EAT IF THEY WOULD LIKE. NO CANDY, CHIPS, OR JUNK FOOD WILL BE ALLOWED.
Sites used in 3rd grade
Weekly spelling words can be found
or click on button
To see your child's A/R progress. Click on the button to the right. Use your child's username and password that's in the inside cover of their planner. Type in all lower caps.
3rd graders have access to Study Island. This is a website that reinforces student learning with interactive lessons and activities. Click on the Study Island button.
The Easy Way to Memorize
Multiplication Facts Videos!
Class code for book orders LFXWR
Click on the youtube button to find many ART drawing ideas for kids!!!
A/R Book Finder is a site where you can
check on a book and find out if it is
an a/r book or not.
Spelling Words...Challenge words are extra(bonus) points on test!!!
I wanna Iguana Final Syllable le
Couple things for those testing days:
Oct 28-Nov 1
8:30-8:40 Morning Meeting
10:25-11:00 Writing(Library 10:25-11:00 Wed)
11:20-12:26 Wash up/Lunch/Recess
1:00-1:19 Milk Break/Read Aloud
2:09-3:00 Science (M,W) Social Studies (T) Health (Th) Art (Fri)
3:00-3:25 Study Hall/Clean up/Class jobs
3:25 Town kids dismissed
Tops and Bottoms
spl, thr, squ, str, scr
Open House Papers